1. Your Contact Information
3. Three Letters of Recommendation
Please provide three letters of recommendation. At least one of the letters should be from a faculty member. Letters of recommendation should address the applicant’s personal qualities, academic abilities, and fit with the role and responsibilities of serving as an Insight Fellow.
Please upload your letters in a .zip file below:
4. Resume / Curriculum Vitae
Please upload a one-page resume or curriculum vitae below:
5. Cultural Experience
In no more than 750 words, please list any traveling you have done, cultural experiences you have had, and any ability to speak foreign languages.
6. Interest in Alternative Dispute Resolution
In no more than 250 words, please describe your interest and any applicable experience in alternative dispute resolution and conflict management.
7. Fellowship Proposal
In no more than 1000 words, please propose placements you would like to experience during the Fellowship. Describe in as much detail as possible where you might go, with what individuals or organizations you might work, what activities or opportunities each placement might involve, and any specific goals you might set for your time during the placement. Be sure to note any connections you see between the placement and the Insight Fellowship Principles.
8. Personal Statement
In no more than 1000 words, please describe who you are and who you would like to be. Your response is an opportunity to provide Insight Collaborative with a sense of who you are as a person. You might address why the Insight Fellowship interests you, what you hope to achieve during the Fellowship year and beyond, or anything else that you think will help Insight Collaborative understand why you are suited to be an Insight Fellow.
In no more than 250 words, please describe any obstacles or challenges that you face and/or hope to overcome during the Fellowship (e.g. pre-existing commitments, family obligations, fear of flying).
10. Application Survey
In the interest of promoting this unique Fellowship opportunity to as many qualified individuals as possible, it would be helpful for us to get your feedback on the following questions.
• How did you hear about the Insight Fellowship (e.g. via a friend, via a university communiqué, via your own search methods; please be as specific as possible)?
• When did you hear about the Insight Fellowship?
• How did you find the application deadline date in terms of other commitments and obligations? Would you recommend a different application deadline earlier in the academic year that would allow you more time to focus on the application?
• Do you have any suggestions as to how we could better promote the Insight Fellowship in the future (e.g. newsletters, advertisements, notification of specific university departments ororganizations, better application deadline dates, etc.)?
• Do you have any suggestions as to how to improve the application process (e.g. were the questions we asked clear enough, were certain aspects of the application process particularly onerous, did you feel that you had the opportunity to best promote yourself to us, etc.)?
11. Your Photograph (Optional)
Please upload a photo of yourself below: